- 70000 USD ($)
- Magnetic Separator
- 1000 Ton/day
- 3000 Watt (w)
- 50 Hertz (HZ)
- 0.5 Millimeter (mm)
- 1000 Millimeter (mm)
- Customized Millimeter (mm)
- Customized Kilograms (kg)
- Customized Millimeter (mm)
Description Of Magnetic Separator:
Magnetic separator is one of the most widely used and highly versatile models in the industry, and is suitable for the separation of substances with magnetic differences. Magnetic separators are widely used in mining, wood, kiln, chemical, food and other industries. For mineral processing, the magnetic separator is suitable for wet or dry magnetic separation of manganese ore, magnetite, pyrrhotite, roasted ore, ilmenite, hematite and other materials with a particle size of less than 50mm. It is used for iron removal of coal, non-metallic minerals, building materials and other materials. Magnetic separators are divided into two categories. The magnetic system of permanent magnetic separators is mostly made of high-quality ferrite materials or composited with rare earth magnetic steel. Earlier, the average magnetic induction intensity on the surface of the magnetic cylinder of the magnetic separator was 80- 400mT. With the continuous development of technology, after the magnetic separator can be made into a roll shape, the magnetic field intensity is also increased to 1650mT, which is the highest magnetic field intensity currently measured.
Advantages Of Magnetic Separator:
- Low cost and high automation realize the selection of materials, so that impurities can be removed efficiently;
- The large output realizes the improvement of material grade and improves the economic value of unit material;
- Conducive to the rational application of national resources and the optimal allocation of resources;
Classification Of Magnetic Separator:
- According to the magnetic source of the magnetic separator, it can be divided into permanent magnetic separator and electromagnetic magnetic separator.
- According to the medium in the sorting process, it can be divided into dry magnetic separator and wet magnetic separator.
- Dry mining magnetic separator: Dry mining magnetic separator is a magnetic separation machine for the separation of dry magnetic minerals. Compared with the wet magnetic separator, liquid is used as a diluent to improve the separation of minerals. In terms of efficiency, dry magnetic separators require that the minerals to be sorted are dry and the particles can move freely.
- Wet magnetic separator for mining: suitable for wet magnetic separation of magnetite, pyrrhotite, roasted ore, ilmenite and other materials with a particle size of less than 3mm, and also used for coal, non-metallic ores, building materials and other materials. The iron removal operation has the advantages of simple structure, large processing capacity, convenient operation and easy maintenance.
- According to the body shape and structure, it is divided into belt magnetic separator, drum magnetic separator, roller magnetic separator, disc magnetic separator, ring magnetic separator, cage magnetic separator and pulley magnetic separator
- Tianjin port, Shanghai port
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- 15 Per Month
- 10 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Standard Export Packaging
- North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Central America, Asia, Australia, Africa
- All India
No.298, Zhonghua North Street,, Shijiazhuang, Hebei, 050000, China