- 700.00 - 1000.00 USD ($)
- Dewatering Screen
- 1 Pcs/min
- As Per Requirement
- 305*305*30 Millimeter (mm)
Polyurethane dewatering screen panel is a type of screens made of steel frame and polyurethane surface. This structure ensure the high tensile strength and much better wear resistance than the woven vibrating screen mesh and perforated vibrating screen nesh.
Polyurethane dewatering screen panel is mainly used for dewatering of sand and gravel
Polyurethane dewatering screen panel is also called polyurethane slot screen because of the narrow slot openings. The narrow slot opening is as fine as 0.1mm, which makes the screen have high efficiency and accurate dewatering performance.
The polyurethane dewatering screen panel is widely used to assist in dewatering of materials. Additional, it can also provide a ramp which helps to maximize screen washing capabilities.
- Material: steel frame and polyurethane surface.
- Thickness: 30mm, 45mm, 50mm.
- Opening size: Width: 0.1mm - 2.5mm , Length: 4mm - 16mm.
- Screen width: 305mm, 500mm and 515mm.
- Screen length: 305mm, 610mm, 650mm, 915mm, 1200mm and 1220mm.
- Connection type: Bolts, Rose nail, Trim strip , Rail support.
- Wear and abrasion resistance.
- High efficiency.
- High tensile strength. Steel frame added to strengthen the tensile strength.
- Lightweight and easy to install.
- Various connection types to fit different machines.
- Low noise.
- Long service life.
Polyurethane dewatering screen panel can provide a ramp which helps to maximize screen washing capabilities and mainly used for dewatering and dehydration for various materials. Such as below:
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Western Union, Paypal, Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 1000 Per Month
- 15 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Australia, North America, South America, Western Europe, Middle East, Central America, Eastern Europe, Asia, Africa
No.298, Zhonghua North Street,, Shijiazhuang, Hebei, 050000, China