High Frequency Screen Machine
Price And Quantity
- 90000 USD ($)
- 85000.00 - 100000.00 USD ($)
- High Frequency Screen Machine
- Stainless Steel
- 100 Ton/day
- 3000 Watt (w)
- 50 Hertz (HZ)
- 1 Millimeter (mm)
- 1000 Millimeter (mm)
- 1500mm X 4892mmX4142mm
- 1500 Millimeter (mm)
- 4000 Kilograms (kg)
- 1500mm X 4892mmX4142mm Millimeter (mm)
Description of High Frequency Screen Machine:
- The main body of the High Frequency Screen Machine is riveted with rivets, which ensures the reliability and stability of the long term operation of the equipment, and reduces the number of maintenance and labor.
- The surface of the High Frequency Screen Machine is treated with polyurea spraying technology as a whole, which increases the wear resistance and corrosion resistance of the equipment and prolongs the service life of the equipment.
- With the self developed polyweb urethane screen panel (minimum 0.043mm) , the screen is not easy to be blocked, and five channels are fed at the same time, with large processing capacity and high screening efficiency.
Advantage of High Frequency Screen Machine:
- Fine screen obtains larger screening capacity with smaller footprint.
- Greatly improve the mill capacity and greatly reduce the power consumption per unit of ore grinding.
- Minimize the over powdering of useful minerals (mudification).
- Improve metal recovery rate and reduce flotation reagent consumption.
- Successfully applied to the sorting of metallic and non metallic minerals.
Main technical parameters of High Frequency Screen Machine:
- Dimensions: Width 1500mm X Length 4892mm X 4142mm
- Machine weight: about 4 tons
- Screening area: 7.3 m2
- Screening efficiency:from 85 to 90%
- Amplitude:from 0.8 to 2 mm
- Maximum Capacity:from 45 t/h to 120 t/h
- Screen Panel Aperture: Minimum 0.043 mm to 10 mm
- Decks : 1 deck stack sizer, 2 deck stack sizer , 3 deck stack sizer , 4 deck stack sizer, 5 deck stack sizer.
- Tianjin port, Shanghai port
- Letter of Credit (L/C) Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C) Western Union Paypal Cash Against Delivery (CAD) Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 15 Per Month
- 10 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Standard Exporting Packaging
- Australia North America South America Eastern Europe Western Europe Middle East Africa Central America Asia
- All India