- 100.00 - 200.00 USD ($)
Metering rods is divided into two types: smooth metering rod and profiled metering rod.
Type1: Smooth metering rod:
Definition: Smoothing rods are primarily used to apply clay coatings to paperboard and to distribute higher viscosity coatings evenly and smoothly. Many customers use a smoothing rod as a follow-up process to a metering rod or other coating method to create a smoother coating result, especially when using high viscosity coatings.
- Smooth rods are coated with chrome, ceramic, and even with carbide. They are used with high-viscosity media.
- Manufactured with the finest stainless steel for the most demanding applications;
- Manufactured in-house using a proprietary process that guarantees precision and consistency;
- Clay & color coating
- Coating paperboard and linerboard
- Dual rod press to smooth rod lines
- Light Weight Coatings (LWCs) on fine papers
- Specialty & custom coating applications
Type2: Profiled metering rod
Definition: Paper mills and converting mills use grooved metering rods to coat starches, pigments, adhesives, and other coatings onto paper, films, foils, cardboard, and other surfaces.
Advantages: Grooved rods are coated in either chrome or ceramic. They are used with low-viscosity media.
- Letter of Credit (L/C) Western Union Paypal Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 10000 Per Month
- 15 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wooden Box
- Asia Australia North America South America Eastern Europe Western Europe Middle East Central America Africa
- All India