- 20 USD ($)
- 20.00 - 50.00 USD ($)
Paper making felt include:
Double Layer: 1+1 laminated.
Multi layers: 1+1 laminated, 1+2 laminated, 2+1 laminated, 1+1+1 laminated, 2+2 laminated.
Most paper mills use seamless felt which we are most familiar with. Now, there is a new generation felt called seamed press felt which is becoming more and more popular.
Compare to seamless felt, the seamed press felt has the most efficient twist level in the base fabric with mono loops in the engineered seam area. The seamed press felt's two ends will be connected by the thread strip.
The endless design offers higher flexibility for easier installation, which makes the handling even safer. Because when install, only need to use a rope to connect existing felt on the paper machine with a seamed press felt(small pieces), pull the existing felt on the paper machine to let the seamed press felt installed. Then you can take away the existing old felt, and the installation has been done.
Seamed press felt series
Application scope: all kinds of packaging paper, printing paper, and pulp paper
Paper Machine Speed: within 1200 m/min
The benefits of using seamed press felt
2. Seamed press felts use the seaming device on the machine.
3. No need to move any roller of the papermaking machine and the fixed supporting device.
4. Avoid safety hazards arising from conventional felts.
5. Easy cleaning which is superior to ring papermaking felts.
6. Stable dewatering structure and extended useful life.
The replacement time for one piece of felt can be controlled within 2 hours, which is much less than the ordinary 4-6 hours.
Saving labor force.
Enhance the speed in reaching the normal operating status.
High cost-effectiveness and decreasing consumption per ton of paper.
- Tianjin, Beijing, Shanghai, Ningbo
- Western Union Letter of Credit (L/C) Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Paypal
- 500 Per Month
- 30 Days
- Free samples are available
- Wooden Box. Standard Export Package.
- Australia South America Eastern Europe Western Europe Middle East Central America Asia North America Africa
- All India