- 700.00 - 1000.00 USD ($)
- Screen Wire Mesh
- 380 Volt (v)
- As Per Requirement
Woven vibrating screen mesh is manufactured from manganese steel wire, galvanized wire or stainless steel wire. The wires are woven into square, rectangular or long slot meshes.
Woven vibrating screen mesh has various weaving types, such as plain weave, pre-crimped weave, flat top, intermediate crimped and lock crimped. Various weaving types can fit different vibrating screens and materials.
Woven wire screen is also called quarry/mining screen mesh, screening media, which is widely used in vibrating, scalping and sizing materials of rock, stone, asphalt,quarry,aggregate, limestone, graint etc.
- Material: black wire, spring steel wire, manganese steel wire and stainless steel wire.
- Surface treatment: galvanized or painted.
- Wire diameter: 0.71mm - 12.5mm.
- Mesh size: 1mm - 100mm.
- Hole type: square, rectangular and long slot.
- Plain weave.
- Flat top.
- Intermediate crimped.
- Lock crimped.
- Metal sheet hook. (C type or U type).
- High tensile strength.
- Abrasion and wear resistance.
- Impact resistance.
- Acid and alkali resistance.
- Various weaving types to fit different materials.
- Different hook types for easy installation and fixation.
The woven vibrating screen mesh is widely used in the vibrating screens, crushers and trommel screens.
Woven vibrating screen mesh can be used for screening and separating stones, coal, mining, gravel, sand and any other materials.
- Letter of Credit (L/C) Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C) Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Western Union Paypal
- 300 Per Month
- 30 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Australia North America Eastern Europe Western Europe Middle East Central America South America Asia Africa
- All India